My Aged Care Overall Star Rating
Infection Control External Audit
On the 5th of June, the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission visited our home to conduct an Infection Control Audit.
Natasha was very impressed with our Home and processes, and we passed with flying colours.
Please click on the button to see our report.
The Willochra Home Site Audit June 2022
During the 14th – 17th of June 2022, the Aged Care Safety and Quality Commission visited our Home to conduct our 3 yearly Site Audit. The Willochra Home passed with all ‘mets’.
‘This performance report details the Commissioner’s assessment of the provider’s performance, in relation to the service, against the Aged Care Quality Standards (Quality Standards). The Quality Standard and requirements are assessed as either compliant or non-compliant at the Standard and requirement level where applicable.’
15th of February 2023
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY INTO THE WILLOCHRA HOME
- Masks are not mandatory, but we do encourage mask wearing.
- Rapid Antigen Tests are required to be attended to upon entry. We do not supply RATs to visitors.
- Vaccinations are not a requirement for entry, but we encourage everyone to keep up to date with the seasonal influenza and COVID19 vaccinations.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
If you have any questions regarding our entry requirements, we encourage you to contact our Residential Care Manager, on
A Christian-faith based community service of the Anglican Diocese of Willochra, affiliated with Anglicare Willochra
The community service of Willochra Home is motivated by Christian principles and values expressed in the words and life of the Jesus. It believes in the value of all people as made in the image of God and loved by God. We aim to show the same love and compassion expressed in the words of Jesus, “I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you made me welcome, naked and you clothed me, sick and you visited me, in prison and you came to see me… whenever you did this to one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did it to me.” (Matthew 25)
We aim to provide citizens with accommodation, facilities and services that:
- Promotes dignity in their lives.
- Encourages good family relationships, companionship and promotes caring-personal relationships.
- Promotes an awareness of the value of aged people.
- Caters for short and long term needs.
- Promotes a supportive environment for staff in which they can function fully as role models, teachers and mentors.
- Staff work together to provide optimal service for residents using their knowledge.