Visiting our Home
As of the 30th of December, 2021, we are now restricting visiting hours to “The Willochra Home”.
- Visiting hours: 1pm – 4pm ONLY (effective immediately).
- Limit of only 2 visitors per day.
- Families are now asked to please reduce outings with their loved ones, unless for a medical appointment.
- We are also asking that family members, understand and respect this decision and will abide with the above, without annoyance.
The Willochra Home welcomes all family and friends into our Home, but please be mindful that if you have any signs or symptoms of the cold or flu, to delay your visit to us until you are well. The health and safety of our Residents is paramount.
We ask all of our visitors to sign in correctly to protect both our Residents and Staff.
Please enter through Reception in the main building – there is a bell on the door which you are to ring, and a staff member will then welcome you in. Everyone is to complete the COVID19 screening process which includes checking in with our QR Code, having your temperature taken, signing our updated COVID19 Declaration Form, and providing us with your current FluVax certificate and evidence that you are double vaccinated with the COVID19 vaccination.
If you meet all the requirements on the COVID19 Declaration form, and have been able to provide us with the appropriate documentation, you will be granted entry into our Home. If you do not meet the requirements, unfortunately you will not be granted entry into our Home, and we will kindly ask for you to leave the premises until you are able to provide us with the appropriate documentation.
If your loved one is in Rosier Cottage, after signing in at reception in the main building, please walk around the path and over to the cottage.
Masks must be worn at all times when visiting The Willochra Home.
Hand hygiene must be attended to upon entering.
The Willochra Home thanks everybody for their understanding and cooperation during this difficult time of COVID19, and the changes to entry into Aged Care Facilities.
Please email your current FluVax and evidence that you are double vaccinated with the COVID19 vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
A Christian-faith based community service of the Anglican Diocese of Willochra, affiliated with Anglicare Willochra
The community service of Willochra Home is motivated by Christian principles and values expressed in the words and life of the Jesus. It believes in the value of all people as made in the image of God and loved by God. We aim to show the same love and compassion expressed in the words of Jesus, “I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you made me welcome, naked and you clothed me, sick and you visited me, in prison and you came to see me… whenever you did this to one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did it to me.” (Matthew 25)
We aim to provide citizens with accommodation, facilities and services that:
- Promotes dignity in their lives.
- Encourages good family relationships, companionship and promotes caring-personal relationships.
- Promotes an awareness of the value of aged people.
- Caters for short and long term needs.
- Promotes a supportive environment for staff in which they can function fully as role models, teachers and mentors.
- Staff work together to provide optimal service for residents using their knowledge.