A Christian-faith based community service of the Anglican Diocese of Willochra, affiliated with Anglicare Willochra
The community service of Willochra Home is motivated by Christian principles and values expressed in the words and life of the Jesus. It believes in the value of all people as made in the image of God and loved by God. We aim to show the same love and compassion expressed in the words of Jesus, “I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you made me welcome, naked and you clothed me, sick and you visited me, in prison and you came to see me… whenever you did this to one of the least of my brothers and sisters, you did it to me.” (Matthew 25)
We aim to provide citizens with accommodation, facilities and services that:
- Promotes dignity in their lives.
- Encourages good family relationships, companionship and promotes caring-personal relationships.
- Promotes an awareness of the value of aged people.
- Caters for short and long term needs.
- Promotes a supportive environment for staff in which they can function fully as role models, teachers and mentors.
- Staff work together to provide optimal service for residents using their knowledge.