25th March 2022
The Willochra Home is seeking applications for a 9:30am – 5:30pm Kitchen Hand.
This role includes:
• Assisting with the breakfast and lunch time dishes
• Setting up lunch time trays for Residents who dine in their room
• Setting dining tables for the lunch time meal
• Assisting the morning cook (7:30am – 3:30pm) with any tasks within your scope of practice
• Restocking items in the fridge or pantry
• Collating tea time menus
• Preparing the tea time meal (entrée, main and dessert)
• General cleaning duties
This role requires an understanding of:
• The Food Safety Program / Food Safety Standards
• Hand hygiene and infection control
Within this role, you will also have the opportunity to learn the AM Kitchen shift, which starts at 7:30am – 3:30am.
All applicants must have a current FluVax and all COVID19 Vaccinations.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com