20th July, 2021
Dear Family Members and Representatives,
As per the recent COVID19 update from the Government, the following restrictions will be in place as of 6pm tonight, the 20th of July, 2021.
- Stay at home requirement
- Closure of community activities
- Masks for public places
High risk setting – A high risk setting means each of the following:
- A residential aged care facility
- A disability care facility
- A prison, correctional facility, training centre or other place of custody
- Any of the following areas within a public or private hospital:
- An emergency department
- An intensive care unit
- A respiratory ward
- An oncology ward
- Health care services provided in any of the aboriginal communities listed in schedule 1 in the emergency management (cross border travel—general) (covid-19) direction 2021, or any other aboriginal community controlled health service.
While some restrictions exclude people from entry to high risk settings, clause 9 allows for entry to high risk settings in the event of an emergency.
It allows for:
- Emergency services workers to remain in a high risk setting (e.g. A hospital) if required during an emergency
- A person to attend a hospital or health care service if they need medical treatment
- A person to enter a residential aged care facility for an end-of-life visit
All information has been collected from:
Therefore, no visitors will be permitted in the Home until further notice, only if it is for an end-of-life visit.
Please monitor the SA Health website and Facebook page, and the COVID19 website for updates.
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this difficult time of COVID19.
Residential Care Manager
The Willochra Home